Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S III is a smartphone produced very long by Samsung which is released in 2012, May, this smartphone only features GSM/HSPA technology and has dimensions 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm and weighs 133 g, with a very good design and suitable for your everyday use. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S III specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A7 has a screen size of 4.8 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and can be upgraded to version 4.3 (Jelly Bean). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400MP4 GPU. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 64 GB and the internal memory has three options: 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB. In addition, the smartphone is powered by 1GB RAM. As for 2100 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S III Specifications
- Dimensions >> 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
- Weight >> 133 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.8 inches
- OS >> Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.3 (Jelly Bean); TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 4412 Quad (32 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB 1GB RAM, 32GB 1GB RAM, 64GB 1GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 2100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S III Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S III For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S III For USB Driver ver. 126.96.36.199 Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32bit, 64bit) - 29.73 MB -
Download Samsung Galaxy S III For ver. 1.0 Win XP/Vista/Windows 7 MULTI LANGUAGE. - 14.38 MB -
Download Samsung Galaxy S III For 1.5 Win XP/Vista/Windows 7 ENGLISH. - 14.68 MB -
Samsung Galaxy S III Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S III USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S III USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.