Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S11 is the new Gadget manufactured by Samsung it will be released on February 18, 2020, this smartphone can be supported with some advanced features, this phone has dimensions 73.7 mm, 7.8 mm, 161.9 mm, with an excellent design, makes you Suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also the Samsung Galaxy S11 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S11 has a screen size of 6.7 inches, a larger size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS), This smartphone is still using Android V10 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2.73 GHz, Dual-core + 2.31 GHz, Dual-Core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad-Core, Cortex A55) and Mali-G77 MP11 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 512 GB and 256 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 8 GB RAM. As for 3730 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S11 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 73.7 mm, 7.8 mm, 161.9 mm
- Performance >> Samsung Exynos 9 Octa
- Storage >> 256 GB
- Camera >> 108MP + 13MP + 8MP
- Battery >> 3730 mAh
- Display >> 6.7" (17.02 cm)
- Ram >> 8 GB
- Front Camera >> 10 MP
- Battery >> 3730 mAh
- Processor>> Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 990
- Display >> 6.7 inches
- Ram>> 8 GB
- Rear Camera >> 108 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP
- Fingerprint Sensor Position >> On-screen
- Operating System >> Android v10 (Q)
- Sim Slots>> Dual SIM, GSM+GSM, Dual VoLTE
- Model>> Galaxy S11
- Launch Date >> February 18, 2020 (Unofficial)
- Brand >> Samsung
- Chipset >> Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 990
- Graphics >> Mali-G77 MP11
- Processor >> Octa core (2.73 GHz, Dual core + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55).
- Internal Memory >> 256 GB
- Expandable Memory >> Yes Up to 512 GB
- Wifi >> Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- Wifi Features >> Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth >> Yes v5.0
Samsung Galaxy S11 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S11 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S11 For USB Driver - Windows.
Samsung Galaxy S11 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S11 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S11 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.