Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G is the latest advanced smartphone that was in the production of Samsung in 2019, February and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, the phone has dimensions of 162.6 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm and weighs 198 g, With excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S10 5G specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has a display size of 6.7 inches, this gadget is also supported with GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE/5G technology. As for operating system (OS), This smartphone still uses Android 9.0 (Pie) and you can upgrade for Android version 10.0. For the CPU will be supported with an OCTA-core (2x 2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x 2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x 1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)-Global and GPU Mali-G76 MP12-Global. This smartphone is not supported with a microSD card and only supports internal memory 256GB/512GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 8 GB of RAM. As for 4500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Specifications
- Dimensions >> 162.6 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 198 g
- Size >> 6.7 inches
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset >> Exynos 9820 (8 nm) - Global
- Qualcomm >> SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) - USA
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) - Global
- Octa-core >> (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA
- GPU >> Mali-G76 MP12 - Global
- Adreno >> 640 - USA
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 256GB/512GB
- RAM >> 8 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 4500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S10 5G For USB Driver ver. 188.8.131.52 Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32bit, 64bit) ENGLISH.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S10 5G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.