Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum is a smartwatch released in August 2019 and it can be used with some powerful features that work very well, the phone has dimensions of 44 x 44 x 10.9 mm and weighs 30 g, with a design that Very well makes you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartwatch driver, we have already provided a link below the article This, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartwatch.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum has a screen size of 1.4 inches, a size smaller than the Samsung smartwatch above this type. As for the operating system (OS), This smartwatch still uses the Tizen-based wearable OS 4.0 and you can upgrade it for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.15 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T720 GPU. This smartphone is not supported by a microSD card and 4GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 768MB RAM. As for 340 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum Specifications
- Dimensions >> 44 x 44 x 10.9 mm
- Weight >> 30 g
- Size >> 1.4 inches
- OS >> Tizen-based wearable OS 4.0
- Chipset >> Exynos 9110 (10 nm)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.15 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Mali-T720
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 768MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 340 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum For USB Driver -|
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.