Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy C5 is a gadget released in 2016, May, this smartphone is supported with several features such as windshield, aluminum rear, aluminum frame This phone has a dimension of 145.9 x 72 x 6.7 mm and weighs 143 g, with an excellent design Make you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy C5 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy C5 has a screen size of 5.2 inches, this smartphone is already supported with fingerprint (mounted in front), accelerometer, proximity, compass-ANT +. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and can be upgraded for Android version 8.0 (Oreo). The CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) and GPU Adreno 405. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (using shared SIM slots) and 32GB/64GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 4 GB of RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 145.9 x 72 x 6.7 mm
- Weight >> 143 g
- Size >> 5.2 inches
- OS >> Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Adreno 405
- Card slot >> microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 32GB/64GB
- RAM >> 4 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- NFC >> Yes
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass - ANT+
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy C5 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy C5 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy C5 For USB Driver - 8MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy C5 For Qualcomm Driver - 11.00 MB.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy C5 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy C5 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.