Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy J1 was in production by Samsung company in 2015 and this smartphone only equipped with GSM/HSPA technology, this phone has dimensions of 129 x 68.2 x 8.9 mm and weighs 122 g, the gadget is equipped with windshield, plastic rear, plastic frame. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy J1 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy J1 has a screen size of 4.3 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7-Spreadtrum and Mali-400 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 4 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 512 MB of RAM. As for 1850 mAh battery. Please download the driver link below in this article.
Samsung Galaxy J1 ( 2015 ) Specifications
- Dimensions >> 129 x 68.2 x 8.9 mm
- Weight >> 122 g
- Size >> 4.3 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset >> Spreadtrum
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU >> Mali-400
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4 GB
- RAM >> 512 MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio >> FM radio, RDS, recording
- battery >> 1850 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J1 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J1 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy J1 For USB Driver.
Download Samsung Galaxy J1 For ADB Driver for J1.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J1 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J1 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.