Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy J1 4G is a smartphone released in 2015 January and this gadget is already supported with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions 129 x 68.2 x 8.9 mm and weighs 122 g, with excellent design make You are suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A7 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A7 has a screen size of 4.3 inches, this Samsung Galaxy uses a single SIM (Micro-SIM) or dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual Stand-by). As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.2 GHz. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 4 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 768 MB of RAM. As for 1850 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy J1 4G Specifications
- Dimensions >> 129 x 68.2 x 8.9 mm
- Weight >> 122 g
- Size >> 4.3 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4 GB
- RAM >> 768 MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity
- battery >> 1850 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J1 4G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit).
Samsung Galaxy J1 4G For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy J1 For USB Driver.
Download Samsung Galaxy J1 For ADB Driver for J1.
Samsung Galaxy J1 4G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J1 4G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J1 4G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.