Samsung-Drivers- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 is a smartphone released from August 2014 and this gadget is already supported by IP67 dust/waterproof (up to 1M for 30 minutes)., the phone has dimensions of 163.6 x 84.9 x 8.6 mm and weighs 194 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 has a screen size of 6.0 inches, this smartphone is already equipped with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.3 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For the CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.5 GHz (SM-G750F)-Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 (SM-G7508) and Mali-400MP4 GPU (SM-G750F)-Adreno 306 (SM-G7508). This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 1.5 GB RAM. As for 2800 mAh battery. We have provided the download link below.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 163.6 x 84.9 x 8.6 mm
- Weight >> 194 g
- Type >> IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 6.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.3 (KitKat)
- Chipset >> Exynos 4415 (SM-G750F)
- Qualcomm >> MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm) (SM-G7508)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.5 GHz (SM-G750F) - Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 (SM-G7508)
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4 (SM-G750F) - Adreno 306 (SM-G7508)
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1.5 GB - eMMC 4.5
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 2800 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 For Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 For USB Driver ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.