Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is an excellent TAB released in July 2014 and the same with other Samsung, this smartphone is also supported with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions of 247.3 x 177.3 x 6.6 mm and weighs 465 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, We provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 has a screen size of 10.5 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 8.0 (Oreo) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) and Mali-T628 MP6 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 3GB/3GB RAM. As for 7900 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Specifications
- Technology >> No cellular connectivity
- Dimensions >> 247.3 x 177.3 x 6.6 mm (9.74 x 6.98 x 0.26 in)
- Weight >> 465 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 10.5 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow); TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 5420 Octa (28 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)
- GPU >> Mali-T628 MP6
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 3GB/3GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, GLONASS, BDS
- Infrared port >> Yes
- battery >> 7900 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE Driver USB for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64. ( 46.2 MB ).|
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.