Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE is a smartphone released in July 2014 and this gadget is already equipped with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, this Tab has dimensions 212.8 x 125.6 x 6.6 mm and weighs 298 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please Visit continue our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE has a display size of 8.4 inches, a size that is very suitable for everyday use. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and can be upgraded to version 6.0 (Marshmallow). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (S800)-Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (Exynos 5420) and GPU Adreno 330 (S800)-Mali-T628MP6 (Exynos 5420). This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 3GB/3GB RAM. While For 4900 mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 212.8 x 125.6 x 6.6 mm
- Weight >> 298 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 8.4 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow); TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (28 nm) - Exynos Octa 5420 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (S800) - Quad-core 1.9GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (Exynos 5420)
- GPU >> Adreno 330 (S800) - Mali-T628MP6 (Exynos 5420)
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 3GB/3GB - eMMC 4.5
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass - ANT+
- battery >> 4900 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE For Mobile_Phones.zip ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.