Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Beam2 has a display size of 4.66 inches, this Samsung is already supported also with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors. The operating system (OS) of this smartphone is still using Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and you can upgrade it to the next version. The CPU will be powered with a Quad-core 1.2 GHz. This smartphone has been supported with microSDXC (special slots) and this smartphone has a 5 MP camera, AF, it is supported with the LED Flash feature and can already record video. As for 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Beam2 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 134.5 x 70 x 11.6 mm (5.30 x 2.76 x 0.46 in)
- Weight >> 165 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.66 inches
- OS >> Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Beam2 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Beam2 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Beam2 For USB Driver (15MB).
Samsung Galaxy Beam2 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Beam2 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Beam2 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.