Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy K Zoom is a gadget released in the year 2014, June and has a single camera 20.7 MP, 1/2.3 ", 24-240mm, 10x optical zoom, AF, OIS, this phone has dimensions 137.5 x 70.8 x 16.6 mm and weighs 200 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy K zoom specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom has a display size of 4.8 inches, it is equipped also with a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Hexa-core (4x 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 & 2x 1.7 GHz Cortex A15) and Mali-T624 MP4 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 8GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB of RAM. As for 2430 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy K zoom Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 137.5 x 70.8 x 16.6 mm (5.41 x 2.79 x 0.65 in)
- Weight >> 200 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.8 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Chipset >> Exynos 5260 Hexa
- CPU >> Hexa-core (4x1.3 GHz Cortex A7 & 2x1.7 GHz Cortex A15)
- GPU >> Mali-T624 MP4
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8GB
- RAM >> 2GB - eMMC 5.0
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL 1.3 TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 2430 mAh
Samsung Galaxy K zoom Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy K zoom For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy K zoom Samsung Driver For flashing Stock firmware on your device. ( 9 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy K zoom ADB Driver For connecting your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy K zoom Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy K zoom USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy K zoom USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.