Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S5 (USA) This is a smartphone released in Samsung in 2014 April and this gadget has been equipped with GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE technology, this phone has dimensions of 142 x 72.4 x 7.9 mm and weighs 144.9 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using This Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article there is also a Samsung Galaxy S5 (USA) specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S5 (USA) has a display size of 5.1 inches, this smartphone is already equipped with Super AMOLED type capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to version 5.0.1 (Lollipop). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 and Adreno 330 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB RAM. As for 2800 mAh battery. We have provided a download link below this article.
Samsung Galaxy S5 (USA) Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 142 x 72.4 x 7.9 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.31 in)
- Weight >> 144.9 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.1 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.0.1 (Lollipop), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- GPU >> Adreno 330
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 2GB - eMMC 5.0
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 3.0 (MHL 2.1 TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 2800 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S5 (USA) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (USA) For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos For Qualcomm Driver - Flashing stock firmware on your device. ( 11.00 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy S5 (USA) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S5 (USA) USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S5 (USA) USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.