Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is a sophisticated smartphone and was released in 2014 January and this smartphone is perfect for your use, the phone has dimensions of 146.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm and weighs 163 g, with an excellent design that makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 has a display size of 5.25 inches, this Samsung is already equipped with TFT capacitive type touchscreen, 16m colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and can be upgraded to version 4.4.2 (KitKat). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 and GPU Adreno 305. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 8GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1.5 GB of RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery. We have provided a download link below this article, you can also download Samsung printer driver on our website.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 146.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm (5.78 x 2.96 x 0.35 in)
- Weight >> 163 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.25 inches
- OS >> Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU >> Adreno 305
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8GB
- RAM >> 1.5GB - eMMC 4.5
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio >> FM radio
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 For Qualcomm Driver - Flashing stock firmware on your device. ( 11.00 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.