Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone that has been supported by GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE technology and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm and weighs 168 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this smartphone Samsung. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a screen size of 5.7 inches, already supported with Super AMOLED type capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and can be upgraded to version 5.0 (LOLLIPOP). For the CPU will be supported with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400-N9005, N9002-Octa-core (4x 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)-N9000 and Mali-G71 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 3GB RAM. As for 3200 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm (5.95 x 3.12 x 0.33 in)
- Weight >> 168 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.7 inches
- OS >> Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (28 nm) - N9005, N9002 - Exynos 5420 Octa (28 nm) - N9000
- CPU >> Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 - N9005, N9002- Octa-core (4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) - N9000
- GPU >> Adreno 330 - N9005, N9002 - Mali-T628 MP6 - N9000
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/64GB
- RAM >> 3GB - eMMC 4.5
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 3.0 (MHL 2 TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 3200 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For Qualcomm Driver - Flashing stock firmware on your device ( 11.00 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Note 3 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.