Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A01 Core is the latest smartphone manufactured by Samsung, released in 2020, July 21st and this gadget has a type PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16 million colors, this phone has dimensions 141.7 x 67.5 x 8.6 mm and weighs 150 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A01 Core specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core has a display size of 5.3 inches, For resolutions up to 720 x 1480 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~ 311 PPI density). As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 10 (Go edition) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 and PowerVR GPU GE8100. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is powered by 1GB/2GB RAM. As for 3000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 141.7 x 67.5 x 8.6 mm (5.58 x 2.66 x 0.34 in)
- Weight >> 150 g
- Type >> PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.3 inches
- OS >> Android 10 (Go edition)
- Chipset >> Mediatek MT6739WW (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> PowerVR GE8100
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 1GB/2GB - eMMC 5.1
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Unspecified
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A01 Core For ADB Driver - 8.28 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy A01 Core For VCOM Driver - 12 KB.
Download Samsung Galaxy A01 Core For CDC Driver - 16.06 KB.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A01 Core USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.