Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is an advanced type of smartphone manufactured in July 2013 and this gadget Already supported TFT capacitive touchscreen type, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions of 121.2 x 62.7 x 9.8 mm and weighs 115 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy ACE 3 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 has a display size of 4.0 inches, Supported with Broadcom Chipset BCM21664 (3G)/Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 (28 nm) (LTE). As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and you can upgrade to the next version. The CPU will be supported with Dual-Core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 (3G)/Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait (LTE) and GPU Broadcom VideoCore IV (3G)/Adreno 305 (LTE). This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slots) and internal memory 4GB, 8GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1 GB RAM. As for 1500/1800 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 121.2 x 62.7 x 9.8 mm (3G) / 121.2 x 62.7 x 10 mm (LTE)
- Weight >> 115 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset >> Broadcom BCM21664 (3G) / Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 (28 nm) (LTE)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 (3G) / Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait (LTE)
- GPU >> Broadcom VideoCore IV (3G) / Adreno 305 (LTE)
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB/8GB
- RAM >> 1GB - eMMC 4.5
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes (LTE model only)
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1500 (3G) / 1800 (LTE) mAh
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 For ADB Driver - 8.3 MB.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.