Samsung-drivers - Samsung Gravity Q T289 is a mobile phone released in 2013, July and this phone already has a very good touchscreen in the year, the phone has a dimension of 112.5 x 59.7 x 14.2 mm and weighs 118.8 g, with an excellent design, makes you suitable for using this Samsung phone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Gravity Q T289 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Gravity Q T289 has a screen size of 3.0 inches, a smaller size than other phones. As for the TFT type touchscreen, 256 thousand colors. For CPU will be powered with 416 MHz. This smartphone is supported by microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 256MB internal memory. As for 1000 mAh battery.
Samsung Gravity Q T289 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 112.5 x 59.7 x 14.2 mm (4.43 x 2.35 x 0.56 in)
- Weight >> 118.8 g
- Type >> TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.0 inches
- CPU >> 416 MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 256MB ROM, 128MB RAM
- WLAN >> No
- Bluetooth >> Yes
- GPS >> No
- Radio >> No
- USB >> Proprietary
- battery >> 1000 mAh
Samsung Gravity Q T289 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Gravity Q T289 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Gravity Q T289 For Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11.
Samsung Gravity Q T289 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Gravity Q T289 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Gravity Q T289 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.