Samsung-drivers - This Samsung Galaxy A42 5G is Samsung's latest smartphone that is already supported with Fingerprint (under the screen, optics), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and the gadget is equipped with Gorilla Glass 6 screen protection, this phone has dimensions of 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm and weighs 206 g, with an excellent design making you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website directly, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updates every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy A42 5G specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G has a screen size of 6.7 inches, has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a ratio of 20:9 (~399 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 10, One UI 2.5 and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) and GPU Adreno 620. This smartphone is supported with SDXC micro card and 128GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 6-8 GB OF RAM. As for the 4500 mAh battery is not removable.
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions >> 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm (6.49 x 3.01 x 0.33 in)
- Weight >> 206 g
- SIM >> Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen protection >> Gorilla Glass 6
- Size >> 6.7 inches, 105.2 cm2
- Resolution >> 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Chipset >> Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G - 7 nm
- CPU >> Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU >> Adreno 620
- Card slot >> microSDXC
- Internal >> 128GB
- RAM >> 6-8 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> Unspecified
- USB >> 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery >> 4500 mAh non-removable
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy A42 5G For Software - ver 126.96.36.199 | 29.73 MB.|
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A42 5G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.