Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 is a smartphone released in 2012, September and this gadget has a resolution of up to 480 x 800 pixels, a ratio of 5:3 (~233 PPI density), the phone has dimensions of 121.9 x 63.5 x 12.7 mm and weighs 139 g, with an excellent design making you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website directly, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updates every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 specifications that you can read by completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 has a screen size of 4.0 inches, equipped with TFT capacitive touchscreen type, 16 million colors. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade to version 4.1 (Jelly Bean). THE CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait and GPU Adreno 225. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 4GB of internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB of RAM. As for the 2100 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 121.9 x 63.5 x 12.7 mm (4.80 x 2.5 x 0.5 in)
- Weight >> 139 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait
- GPU >> Adreno 225
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot, DLNA
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 2100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 For Qualcomm Driver - Flashing stock firmware on your device. ( 11.00 MB )
Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE L300 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.