The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 is a Tab that Samsung produced in August 2012 this gadget has a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels, a ratio of 16:10 (~149 PPI density), the phone has dimensions of 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm and weighs 597 g, with an excellent design making you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers to Samsung and we will keep updates daily. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 has a screen size of 10.1 inches, is equipped with a PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen type, and has 16 million colors. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade to version 4.4.2 (KitKat). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mali-G71 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (dedicated slot) and internal memory of 16GB/32GB/64GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 2GB OF RAM. As for the 7000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 Specifications
- Technology >> No cellular connectivity
- Dimensions >> 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm (10.31 x 7.09 x 0.35 in)
- Weight >> 597 g
- Type >> PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 10.1 inches
- OS >> Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.4.2 (KitKat), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 4412 Quad (32 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB/64GB
- RAM >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with S-GPS; GLONASS
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> micro USB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 7000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip ( 9 MB )
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or No, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify the language, select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.