Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA is a smartphone that has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, a ratio of 16:9 (~267 PPI density) and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, the phone has dimensions of 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm and weighs 179.4 g, with excellent design make you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website directly, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updates every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA has a screen size of 5.5 Inches, this smartphone has a type of Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and you can upgrade to version 4.4.2 (KitKat). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 and GPU Mali-400MP4. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (dedicated slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 2GB of RAM. As for the 3100 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm (5.95 x 3.17 x 0.37 in)
- Weight >> 179.4 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.5 inches
- OS >> Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.4.2 (KitKat), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 4412 Quad (32 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS - I605 & R950 models
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- Battery >> 3100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.