Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 is a smartphone released in 2012, December and the gadget is already supported with a resolution up to 480 x 800 pixels touch-sensitive control, 5:3 ratio (~233 PPI), this phone has dimensions of 122 x 64 x 11.3 mm and weighs 129 g, with an excellent design making you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website directly, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updates every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 has a screen size of 4.0 Inches, already supported with capacitive touchscreen type, 16 million colors. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade for the next version.
For CPU will be supported with 1.4 GHz Scorpion and GPU Adreno 205. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (dedicated slot) and 4GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 768MB ram. As for the 1700 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 122 x 64 x 11.3 mm (4.80 x 2.52 x 0.44 in)
- Weight >> 129 g
- Type >> Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8655 Snapdragon S2
- CPU >> 1.4 GHz Scorpion
- GPU >> Adreno 205
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 768MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1700 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip ( 9 MB )
Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.