Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T has a screen size of 8.9 inches, equipped with pls TFT capacitive touchscreen type, 16 million colors. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) and you can upgrade for the next version. CPUs will be supported with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 and Geforce ULP GPU. This smartphone is not supported with microSD card and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, it is supported with 1GB of RAM. As for the 6100 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 230.9 x 157.8 x 8.6 mm (9.09 x 6.21 x 0.34 in)
- Weight >> 458 g
- Type >> PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 8.9 inches
- OS >> Android 3.2 (Honeycomb)
- Chipset >> Nvidia Tegra 2 T20
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> ULP GeForce
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> 2.0
- battery >> 6100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T For adb-setup-1.4.3.zip. ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G P7320T USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.