Furthermore, the Samsung C3312 Duos has a screen size of 2.8 Inches, a smaller size than Samsung smartphones above this type. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade for the next version. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 30MB internal memory, while for 1000 mAh battery.
Samsung C3312 Duos Specifications
- Technology >> GSM
- Dimensions >> 102 x 55 x 12 mm (4.02 x 2.17 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 100 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 2.8 inches
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), TouchWiz Lite UI
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 30MB
- WLAN >> No
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS >> No
- Radio >> FM radio, recording
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1000 mAh
Samsung C3312 Duos Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung C3312 Duos For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung C3312 Duos For USB Driver.|
Samsung C3312 Duos Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung C3312 Duos USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung C3312 Duos USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.