Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 has a screen size of 10.1 Inch, this Samsung Tab is already supported with Protect Corning Gorilla Glass. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade to version 4.1 (Jelly Bean). For CPUs will be supported with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 and PowerVR SGX540 GPUs. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB of RAM. As for the 7000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 256.6 x 175.3 x 9.7 mm (10.10 x 6.90 x 0.38 in)
- Weight >> 588 g
- Type >> PLS TFT
- Size >> 10.1 inches
- Resolution >> 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~149 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS >> Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.1 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UX UI
- Chipset >> TI OMAP 4430
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 7000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).|
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.