Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 has a screen size of 4.65 Inches, this Samsung smartphone comes with a Super AMOLED display. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPUs will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz and OMAP 4460 IT Chipset. This smartphone is not supported with a 32GB memory card and internal memory, in addition, it is supported with 1GB of RAM. As for the 1850 mAh battery. We already provide the specifications of this smartphone below and download drivers.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 134.6 x 68.6 x 9.4 mm (5.30 x 2.70 x 0.37 in)
- Weight >> 144.5 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.65 inches
- Resolution >> 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~316 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset >> TI OMAP 4460
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 32GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1850 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE L700 Drivers.