Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M has a screen size of 4.0 Inches, this Samsung smartphone is supported with TFT type. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with 1.0 GHz. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 4GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 768MB RAM. As for the 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 121.5 x 63.1 x 10.5 mm (4.78 x 2.48 x 0.41 in)
- Weight >> 122 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 768MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> No
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Battery >> 1500 mAh, removable
Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Ace II X S7560M USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.