Furthermore, The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 has a screen size of 4.65 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a resolution of up to 720 x 1280 pixels, a ratio of 16:9 (~316 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.5 GHz and Mali-G71 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions -
- Weight -
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.65 inches
- Resolution >> 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~316 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.5 GHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Yes
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> Removable Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.