Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 has a screen size of 4.5 Inches, already supported with super AMOLED Plus screen type. As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion and Adreno 220 GPU. this smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the 1850 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 129.8 x 68.8 x 9.5 mm (5.11 x 2.71 x 0.37 in)
- Weight >> 130.5 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.5 inches, 57.6 cm2 (~64.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~207 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI v4.0
- OS >> Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread), upgradable to 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon S3
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion
- GPU >> Adreno 220
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1850 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 For Device(Install), USB Driver ver. 184.108.40.206 Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32bit, 64bit) ENGLISH. ( 29.73 MB ).|
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.