Furthermore, the Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II has a screen size of 4.3 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a ratio of 5:3 (~217 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to version 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 and PowerVR GPU SGX540. this smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the battery 1650 mAh.
Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm (4.93 x 2.60 x 0.33 in)
- Weight >> 116 g (4.09 oz)
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.3 inches, 52.6 cm2 (~63.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~217 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI v4.0
- OS >> Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread), 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset >> TI OMAP 4430
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Optional
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 1650 mAh
Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II For USB Driver (15.3 MB).
Download Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II For Kies Software Download (40.8 MB).
Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.