Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 has a screen size of 4.65 Inches, this Samsung gadget has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~316 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade to version 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 and PowerVR GPU SGX540. this smartphone does not use the card slot and 32GB internal memory, besides, it is supported with 1GB of RAM. As for the 1850 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 135.5 x 67.9 x 9.5 mm (5.33 x 2.67 x 0.37 in)
- Weight >> 150 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.65 inches, 59.6 cm2 (~64.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~316 ppi density)
- Protection >> Oleophobic coating
- OS >> Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset >> TI OMAP 4460
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 32GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out)
- battery >> 1850 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 For ADB Driver. Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).|
Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.