Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 has a screen size of 5.3 Inches, Samsung smartphones are already supported with Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), plastic back, plastic frame. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to version 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the 2500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 146.9 x 83 x 9.7 mm (5.78 x 3.27 x 0.38 in)
- Weight >> 178 g
- Build >> Glass front (Gorilla Glass), plastic back, plastic frame
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 5.3 inches, 81.4 cm2 (~66.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~285 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS >> Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread), upgradable to 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI 4
- Chipset >> Exynos 4210 Dual (45 nm)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes (optional)
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 2500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 35.16 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.