Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G has a screen size of 6.8 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~516 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 11, One UI 3.0 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) and Qualcomm Snapdragon 888. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and internal memory of 128GB/256GB/512GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 12GB/16GB ram. As for the battery 5000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions >> -
- Weight >> -
- Type >> Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1600 nits (peak)
- Size >> 6.8 inches, 111.6 cm2
- Resolution >> 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass Victus - Always-on display
- OS >> Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Chipset >> Exynos 2100 - International
- Qualcomm >> Snapdragon 888 - USA/China/Korea
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 128GB/256GB/512GB
- RAM >> 12GB/16GB - UFS 3.1
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)
- USB >> USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- BAttery >> 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G For USB Driver Download
|Soon !! Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G For USB Driver|
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.