Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch has a screen size of 4.52 Inches, this smartphone already has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a ratio of 5:3 (~206 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400MP4 GPU. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the battery 1800 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 130 x 70 x 10 mm (5.12 x 2.76 x 0.39 in)
- Weight >> 130 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.52 inches, 58.2 cm2 (~63.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~206 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI v4.0
- OS >> Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Exynos 4210 Dual
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot; WiMax
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Optional
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 1800 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.