Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S II T989 has a screen size of 4.52 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a Super AMOLED Plus screen type. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to version 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). The CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion and Adreno 220 GPU. this smartphone is supported with microSDHC (special slot) and internal memory of 16GB/32GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the 1850 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S II T989 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 129.8 x 68.8 x 9.4 mm (5.11 x 2.71 x 0.37 in)
- Weight >> 135 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.52 inches, 58.2 cm2 (~65.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~206 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI v4.0
- OS >> Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread), upgradable to 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm APQ8060 Snapdragon S3
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion
- GPU >> Adreno 220
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 8 GB included
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Optional
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 1850 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S II T989 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S II T989 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S II X T989D For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy S II X T989D For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy S II X T989D For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy S II T989 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S II T989 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S II T989 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.