Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 has a screen size of 2.6 Inches, this smartphone is supported with resolutions up to 320 x 240 pixels Resolution, a ratio of 4:3 (~ density of 154 PPI). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 832 MHz. this smartphone is supported with microSDHC (special slot) and memory 160MB internally, in addition, while for the battery 1200 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 110.8 x 63.5 x 11.5 mm (4.36 x 2.5 x 0.45 in)
- Weight >> 108.6 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 2.6 inches
- Resolution >> 320 x 240 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~154 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- CPU >> 832 MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 160MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1200 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.