Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 has a screen size of 2.66 Inches, this smartphone has a touch screen type TFT. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 1.0 GHz. this smartphone is supported with microSDHC (special slot). As for the battery 1350 mAh. Download Driver Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 113.5 x 66 x 10 mm (4.47 x 2.60 x 0.39 in)
- Weight >> 108.4 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 2.66 inches, 21.1 cm2 (~28.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 320 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~217 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Single >> 5 MP, AF
- Features >> LED flash
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1350 mAh
Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.