Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 has a screen size of 3.14 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~127 PPI density) - TouchWiz UI. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 832 MHz ARMv6. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 180MB internal memory, while for a 1200 mAh battery. Download Driver Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 107 x 60 x 19 mm (4.21 x 2.36 x 0.75 in)
- Weight >> 98 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.14 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~127 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- CPU >> 832 MHz ARMv6
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 180MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot functionality
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1200 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Y TV S5367 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.