Furthermore, Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 has a screen size of 7.7 Inches, this smartphone features a Super AMOLED Plus screen. As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and internal memory of 16GB/32GB/64GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the 5100 mAh battery.
Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 Specifications
- Technology >> No cellular connectivity
- Dimensions >> 196.7 x 133 x 7.9 mm (7.74 x 5.24 x 0.31 in)
- Weight >> 340 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 7.7 inches, 171.9 cm2 (~65.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~196 ppi density) - TouchWiz UX UI
- OS >> Android 3.2 (Honeycomb)
- Chipset >> Exynos
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB/64GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- battery >> 5100 mAh
Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 15 MB.
Download Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.