Furthermore, the Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II has a screen size of 4.3 Inches, while for a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a 5:3 ratio (~217 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to version 4.1 (Jelly Bean). The CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400MP4 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the battery 1650 mAh.
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm (4.93 x 2.60 x 0.33 in)
- Weight >> 116 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.3 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~217 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS >> Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread), upgradable to 4.1 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI 4
- Chipset >> Exynos 4210 Dual
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Optional
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1650 mAh
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Download Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II For Mac Kies Software. (29.8 MB).
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.