Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I has a screen size of 3.5 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, a ratio of 3:2 (~165 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 832 MHz and GPU VideoCore IV. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 158MB internal memory, in addition, while to a 1350 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 112.4 x 59.9 x 11.5 mm (4.43 x 2.36 x 0.45 in)
- Weight >> 113 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 3.5 inches
- Resolution >> 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~165 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo), TouchWiz UI 3
- Chipset >> Broadcom BCM21553
- CPU >> 832 MHz
- GPU >> VideoCore IV
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 158MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1350 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I Drivers.