Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 has a screen size of 3.3 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, a 4:3 ratio (~121 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to version 2.3 (Gingerbread). For CPU will be supported with 600 MHz. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot)and internal memory of 160MB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 280MB RAM. As for the battery 1350 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 110.2 x 61.2 x 12.6 mm (4.34 x 2.41 x 0.50 in)
- Weight >> 108 g
- Type >> TFT, 65K colors
- Size >> 3.3 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~121 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to 2.3 (Gingerbread), TouchWiz UI 3
- CPU >> 600 MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 160MB
- RAM >> 280MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1350 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.