Furthermore, the Samsung I909 Galaxy S has a screen size of 4.0 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a 5:3 ratio (~233 PPI density). As for the Operating system ( OS ), this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to the next version. CPUs will be supported with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory. As for the 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung I909 Galaxy S Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 123 x 64.2 x 10.8 mm (4.84 x 2.53 x 0.43 in)
- Weight >> 123 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~233 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz 3.0 UI
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- Chipset >> Hummingbird
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung I909 Galaxy S Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung I909 Galaxy S Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I909 Galaxy S USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I909 Galaxy S USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung I909 Galaxy S Drivers.