Furthermore, Samsung Intercept has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this smartphone is equipped with a resolution of 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to version 2.2 (Froyo). As for the 1500 mAh battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Intercept Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 113 x 56 x 15 mm (4.45 x 2.20 x 0.59 in)
- Weight >> 139 g
- Type >> TFT, 65K colors
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 PPI density)
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to 2.2 (Froyo)
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, hotspot (Android 2.2)
- Bluetooth >> 2.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> micro USB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Intercept Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Intercept For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Intercept For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip.
Download Samsung Intercept For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip.
Download Samsung Intercept For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip.
Samsung Intercept Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Intercept USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Intercept USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.