Furthermore, Samsung S7230E Wave 723 has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 240 x 400 pixels, a 5:3 ratio (~146 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses BADA OS and you can upgrade to the next version. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 90MB internal memory, while for a 200 mAh battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung S7230E Wave 723 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 109.5 x 53.9 x 11.8 mm (4.31 x 2.12 x 0.46 in)
- Weight >> 113.8 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI 3.0
- OS >> bada OS
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 90MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer
- battery >> 200 mAh
Samsung S7230E Wave 723 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung S7230E Wave 723 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung S7230E Wave 723 For USB Driver.
Samsung S7230E Wave 723 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung S7230E Wave 723 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung S7230E Wave 723 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung S7230E Wave 723 Drivers.