Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Watch3 has a screen size of 1.4 Inches, this smartwatch has a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels, 1:1 ratio. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Tizen OS 5.5 and you can upgrade to the next version. CPUs will be supported with Dual-core 1.15 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T720 GPU. This smartphone is not supported with a microSD card and 8GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the battery 340 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 46.2 x 45 x 11.1 mm (1.82 x 1.77 x 0.44 in)
- Weight >> 53.8 (45mm), 48.2 g (41mm), 43 g (45mm tt.) (1.90 oz)
- Build >> Glass front (Gorilla Glass DX), stainless steel frame 316L or titanium frame
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 1.4 inches
- Resolution >> 360 x 360 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~364 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass DX - Always-on display
- OS >> Tizen OS 5.5
- Chipset >> Exynos 9110 (10 nm)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.15 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Mali-T720
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 8GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> No
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
- Battery >> 340 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Download Samsung Galaxy Watch3 For USB Driver -
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Watch3 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.