that has many advanced features owned by Samsung and will be released in 2021, August 27, this smartwatch has dimensions of 44.4 x 43.3 x 9.8 mm and weighs 30.3 (44mm), with an excellent design making you suitable to use this smartwatch. If you are looking for this USB smartwatch driver, we have provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please continue to visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy Watch4 specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartwatch.
Furthermore, The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 has a screen size of 1.4 Inches, this smartwatch is already supported by a Super AMOLED screen type and windshield (Gorilla Glass DX +), an aluminum frame. As for the operating system (OS) this smartwatch still uses Android Wear OS, One UI Watch 3 and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported with a Dual-core 1.18 GHz Cortex-A55 and a Mali-G68 GPU. This smartwatch is not supported with a microSD card and only uses 16GB of internal memory, in addition, this smartwatch is supported with 1.5GB of RAM. As for the 361 mAh battery, Download the Driver Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Specifications
- Type >> Galaxy Watch4
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 44.4 x 43.3 x 9.8 mm (1.75 x 1.70 x 0.39 in)
- Weight >> 30.3 (44mm)
- Build >> Glass front (Gorilla Glass DX+), aluminum frame
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 1.4 inches
- Resolution >> 450 x 450 pixels (~330 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ - Always-on display
- OS >> Android Wear OS, One UI Watch 3
- Chipset >> Exynos W920 (5 nm)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.18 GHz Cortex-A55
- GPU >> Mali-G68
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1.5GB - eMMC
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> No
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
- Battery >> Li-Ion 361 mAh, non-removable
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Watch4 For USB Driver. ( Coming soon )
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Watch4 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.