Furthermore, the Samsung Gear S3 classic LTE has a screen size of 1.3 Inches, this smartwatch has a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels, a ratio of 1:1. As for the operating system ( OS ), the smartwatch is still using Tizen OS 4.0 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPUs will be supported with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and supported with Super AMOLED display. This smartwatch is not supported with a microSD card and 4GB internal memory, in addition, this smartwatch is supported with 768MB RAM. As for the battery 380 mAh.
Samsung Gear S3 classic LTE Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 49 x 46 x 12.9 mm (1.93 x 1.81 x 0.51 in)
- Weight >> 57 g
- Build >> Glass front (Gorilla Glass SR+), stainless steel 316L frame
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 1.3 inches
- Resolution >> 360 x 360 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~392 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass SR+
- OS >> Tizen OS 4.0
- Chipset >> Exynos 7 Dual 7270 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 768MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> No
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
- battery >> 380 mAh
Samsung Gear S3 classic LTE Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Gear S3 classic LTE For USB Driver Download
Samsung Gear S3 classic LTE Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Gear S3 classic LTE USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Gear S3 classic LTE USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.