Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core has a screen size of 6.5 Inches, the smartphone is supported by Unisoc SC9863A Chipset (28nm). As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported with an Octa-core CPU (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A55) and an IMG8322 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with a microSDXC card slot (special slot) and 32GB of internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 4 GB of RAM. As for the 5000 mAh battery. Download Driver Below This article.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Specifications
- Type >> A03 Core
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm (6.46 x 2.99 x 0.36 in)
- Weight >> -
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 6.5 inches
- OS >> Android
- Chipset >> Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU >> IMG8322
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32GB
- RAM >> 2GB
- Single >> 8 MP, f/2.0, AF
- WLAN >> Yes
- Bluetooth >> Yes
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Battery >> Li-Ion 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A03 Core USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Drivers.